- Enterprise SSH client/server software for secure high-speed file transfer and remote access
- Robust, enterprise-class SSH from the inventors of the SSH protocol
- Tectia SSH is the leading enterprise-class SSH client/server
- Flexible, multi-platform encryption and authentication
Tectia SSH Client and Server are fully interoperable with OpenSSH and standard SSHv2-compliant third-party implementations. You have the flexibility to stay secure with partners, subcontractors and in hybrid environments.
Rich set of authentication options, including PKI X.509
In addition to standard authentication methods such as password, multi-factor and Kerberos SSO, Tectia offers X.509 certificate-based user and host authentication across all operating systems – another stand-out feature compared with OpenSSH.
X.509 certificate authentication is widely used by enterprises and government agencies for highly secure authentication. X.509 cert-based authentication is used in smart cards, such as the CAC and PIV cards used for access control by the US Federal Government.
Global support services from the SSH specialists
Take advantage of our SSH expertize
For over two decades, SSH.COM has helped thousands of customers bring greater security to their infrastructure.
Successful SSH implementation requires specialized knowledge. Our team brings insight and best practices to help IT teams address issues, such as SSH key provisioning, lack of oversight and compliance failure.
Talk to us about SSH session monitoring, eliminating standing privileges, bulk SSH key automation, and winning your SSH audit.
Up to 24×7 global support
Let the SSH experts help you make the most of your Tectia implementation with professional support.
- Phone and online support
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Software maintenance
- Support portal with release alerts
OpenSSH just can’t give you this level of dedicated support. We can. And we do.
Tectia vs OpenSSH – why choose enterprise-class SSH?
- Double speed SFTP – for on-prem and cloud file transfers
- Global commercial support – up to 24×7 premium support
- SSH.COM is a trusted, expert vendor – our founder, Tatu Ylönen, invented the SSH protocol
- Active product maintenance – dedicated resources for continuous improvement, including compatibility, feature adds and bug fixes.
- Wide platform support – single solution for Unix, Linux, Windows and z/OS
- X.509 certificate support – for host and user authentication
- Flexible XML configuration – rich set of authentication options, including authentication chains for multi-homed servers
- For z/OS IBM mainframes – Tectia offers direct MVS dataset access and transparent FTP protection via tunneling